IT Service Desk Team Leader – Wimborne – £40,000pa
An IT Service Desk Team Leader with experience in leading a team of IT Support Engineers is required by a successful technology business in Wimborne, Dorset.
- Monitoring trends within the team to identify issues, resolve and suggest measures to be put in place for long term resolution.
- Instilling rigorous practices within the technical team, ensuring complete and accurate logging of all calls and incidents.
- Conducting evaluations on core metrics such as logged calls and resolution times
- Escalating outstanding issues to management
- Managing and coordinating urgent and complicated support issues
- Responsibility for process and service improvements
- Assisting the Service Delivery Manager with the major incident process from start to completion
- Supporting, training and coaching the team of engineers.
- Building team spirit and motivating team members.
- Experience of being responsible for IT Service Management (ITSM) tool set and constant upkeep to ensure tools are fit for purpose and working as required.
- Experience of leading an IT service delivery team and sound knowledge of problem management and incident management processes.
- A technical background is essential as you will need to have a good working knowledge of relevant technologies such as Windows Operating Environment, Cloud Services, Virtualisation, Hosting, Networking, Storage.
- Confident in managing performance, carrying out appraisals, coaching, training and developing your team of engineers.
- Ideally you will have worked within an MSP environment and will not be phased by working on different systems across customers products.
- A passion for continuous development opportunities.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is between £40,000 p.a. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday, life insurance, group income protection, critical illness cover, and a 24-hour support line to help you with life’s challenges.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply for the IT Service Desk Team Leader role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – Charmaine@bondwilliams.co.uk
Keywords: IT Service Desk Manager, IT Service Desk Team Leader, IT Manager, Systems Manager, Technical Team Leader, IT Team Leader, Technical Manager, Managed Service Provider
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency