IT Service Delivery Team Leader Wimborne £Competitive
A Service Delivery Team Leader required for an busy IT Solutions business in Wimborne, Dorset.
- Monitoring trends within the team to identify issues, resolve and suggest measures to be put in place for long term resolution.
- Instilling rigorous practices within the technical team, ensuring complete and accurate logging of all calls and incidents. Conducting evaluations on core metrics such as logged calls and resolution times
- Escalating outstanding issues to management
- Managing and coordinating urgent and complicated support issues
- Responsibility for process and service improvement
- Supervising a small team of Engineers
- Experience of being responsible for IT Service Management (ITSM) tool set and constant upkeep to ensure tools are fit for purpose and working as required.
- Experience of leading an IT service delivery team and sound knowledge of problem management and incident management processes.
- A technical background is essential, we will need you to have a good working knowledge of relevant technologies such as Windows Operating Environment, Cloud Services, Virtualisation, Hosting, Networking, Storage.
- Previous experience of managing a team will mean that you will be confident in managing performance, carrying out appraisals, coaching, training and developing your team of engineers
Salary and Benefits
£Competitive Dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus UK Bank Holidays
- A day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Life insurance.
- Group Income Protection
Location – Hybrid; Wimborne office / Remote
How to apply: To apply for the Service Team Leader role, please submit your CV or for more information please contact Charmaine Padfield at Bond Williams 01202 233777 Ext 4 for IT Team.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency