IT Service Delivery Manager – Poole – 50,000 pa
A Service Delivery Manager with experience in managing IT Support Team Leaders and IT Support Engineers is required by a successful technology business in Dorset.
This position is critical in ensuring that the business grows through target-based metrics that will deliver the required level of measurement, quality and control.
- Develop processes and procedures to support the development and progression of the Service Delivery function
- Understand the specific customer journey and touch points
- Develop processes and reportable KPIs
- Understand the business, clients/customers, operating models and ambitions
- Design and implement best practices for the customer journey
- Manage a team across various functions and geographic locations
- Provide insight to management on KPIs and trends
- Contribute to continuous improvement.
- Manage and oversee the Major Incident process
- Coach, mentor and develop Team Leaders
- Supervise, support, train, and mentor customer support/engineer staff
- Extensive experience of working in a Service Delivery Management function
- Demonstrable experience in designing, transforming, and implementing Service Delivery models
- Strong understanding of mapping customer journeys
- Experience of direct line management of technical teams, including performance management, appraisals, mentoring, training, hiring etc
- Ability to actively develop team members
- Experience managing teams in multiple UK and offshore locations
- An exceptional customer service mindset
- Able to drive operational change and improvement
- Understanding of delivering a service using a metrics-based platform
- A technical working knowledge of relevant technologies including VOIP, Unified Comms, Cloud Services, Virtualisation, Hosting, Networking, Storage etc would be advantageous
- An understanding and experience of Project Management is highly desirable
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is between £40,000 – £50,000 p.a. plus benefits.
How to apply:
Please forward your cv to [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency