IT Project Manager – £Competitive – Hybrid – Bournemouth
A skilled IT Project Manager with strong experience in delivering diverse projects and programmes, required by a highly reputable business in Bournemouth, Dorset.
The company is seeking a highly experienced and competent IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for the complete project lifecycle; everything from day to day delivery of multiple projects, to cost, quality and time for all technology or business projects assigned to you.
A strong understanding and experience of managing projects throughout the complete project lifecycle, from initial definition right through to go-live and on through product support.
- Minimum of 5+ years demonstrable experience as a IT project management
- Proven experience in delivering projects using PRINCE2, Agile or similar delivery
- Substantial experience in delivering large scale projects / Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project
- A proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office products such as; Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio & Project
- Understanding of lfinancial services and experience of delivering change, including regulatory and compliance change, within those.
- Familiarity with IT standards such as SSAE SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, NIST, CSA/CCM.
Salary & Benefits:
The salary is between £45,000 p.a. depending on experience. Benefits including at least 25 days annual leave ability to carry over, buy, sell holiday) Birthday off, plus all bank holidays, Group pension plan, private medical insurance, eye care, car share and cycle to work schemes, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, life cover, and much more!
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for the IT Project Manager role. For further information, contact Charmaine Pafield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Agile Project Manager, Agile, Prince2, IT Project Manager.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency