IT Project Engineer – Poole – 28-38,500 pa
An IT Project Engineer with strong experience working as a 2nd or 3rd Line IT Support Engineer and good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies is required by a growing and incredibly successful technology company. This position would be ideal for someone who is looking for a stepping stone into consultancy and is keen to learn all about project management, documentation and frameworks.
This position is available with a company that offers a secure place to work, a competitive package, and some truly exceptional personal development plans enabling you to reach newer, better, brighter heights in your career!
The role will form part of the technical consultancy and project management team where you will assist with the day-to-day delivery of project related tasks, resolve user acceptance testing support tickets and change requests. Working as a Project Engineer in this team, you will be given the opportunity with all the latest technologies, with a specific focus on the Microsoft cloud stack!
- Experience in a 2nd or 3rd Line IT Support role or similar Project Engineer position (5+ years’ experience)
- Must have strong experience and knowledge of either Microsoft 365 or Azure or both
- Must be competent in identifying customers’ needs and responding to them efficiently
- Able to scope and price small pieces of project work
- A positive ethos and confident demeanour is of paramount importance
- Full UK driving license for any customer site visits
- An excellent technical awareness with the following skills:
- Identity management systems (Azure AD, ADFS, MFA, SAML)
- Office 365 Core skills (Intune, AIP, DLP, CA, AD DS)
- Identity and Access management
- Device and Application Management
- Information Protection
- Compliance management
- Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Modern workplace
- Azure Services
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- Azure Active Directory Domain Services
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is between £28,000 – £35,000 p.a. plus performance related bonuses, which are typically 10% of salary, equating to a full annual package of up to £38,500 pa. You will also benefit from a company car or car allowance (value to be discuss upon application), pension, 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, free on-site parking, casual dress code, and staff discount scheme. The company also provides exceptional career progression opportunities through an extensive skills development plan and company-funding training courses.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply for the Project Engineer role. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Project Engineer, Project Management, Technical Consultant, IT Consultant, 2nd Line IT Support Engineer, 3rd Line IT Support Engineer, IT Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Consultant, Technical Engineer, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency