IT Infrastructure Monitoring Manager £Competitive- Bmth
An experienced IT Infrastructure Monitoring Services Manager is required to join an award winning national business in the heart of Bournemouth, Dorset.
Must hold experience in one of the following APM- Dynatrace, NexThink, EFK. A swell as experience in Multi Platform monitoring including – Window, Linux, AWS.
- The focus will be on ensuring that Dynatrace and other service monitoring tool sets meet the needs of IT and the wider business.
- Support and work in Development of a roadmap that continually improves the way they monitor IT infrastructure & key business services.
- Own the technical relationship with monitoring service suppliers
- Provide documented input/Monthly monitoring service report into key forums and meetings influencing the direction of thinking for support and or technical change.
- Experience and understanding in the management and operational support of systems/application monitoring and event management solutions
- Working knowledge of systems monitoring and event management tools
- Familiar with one or more of the following:- Dynatrace, NexThink, EFK
- Strong knowledge and experience of monitoring on multiple platforms including MSA, AWS, Windows and Linux
- Experience of managing Service improvement programmes in a matrix management environment
- Advanced Analytical Skills
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is highly competitive and negotiable depending on experience, plus an exceptional company bonus that will increase your salary substantially. The benefits package is proudly one of the best available in the area! This includes up to 30 days holiday plus all bank holidays, competitive pension scheme, life insurance, private medical insurance, free gym membership, discounted parking, and much more.
This position is available with a successful, growing organisation that offers exceptional learning and development opportunities, career progression, a strong financial and benefits package, a fantastic working environment, and the flexibility for remote working.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV for the IT Monitoring Services Manager vacancy. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Technology Analyst, Information Analyst, IT Analyst, Strategic Analyst, Infrastructure Monitoring Engineer, Infrastructure Manager, Senior Engineer, Development Analyst, APM Analyst.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency