IT Consultant- Remote – £55,000 p.a.
IT Consultant is required by a well-established technology company. This role can be fully remote.
A background in Microsoft cloud technologies is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Identity management systems (Azure AD, ADFS, MFA, SAML)
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 (Planning and migrations)
- Identity and Access management
- Device and Application Management
- Compliance management o Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Azure costing, planning and migration projects
- Windows Virtual Desktop implementation
- Azure Active Directory Domain Services
Salary and Benefits:
The basic salary is between £55,000 p.a. depending on experience plus bonus
Benefits include pension, healthcare, free car parking, childcare voucher scheme and staff discounts.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
If you are interested in the IT Consultant role, or would like more information, please submit a copy of your CV or contact Charmaine Padfield at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment (IT) in Bournemouth.
Keywords: Infrastructure Consultant, Infrastructure Project Manager, Senior Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Project Engineer, Microsoft, Cloud, Virtualisation, Networking, Security.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency