IT Business Systems Manager – £45,000 – Lymington
IT Business Systems Manager required for a luxury business based in Lymington, Hampshire.
You will be an IT Technical expert for this hands-on role, using initiative to manage IT infrastructure and undertake a wide range of deskside IT and ERP support, maintenance, and administrative project related tasks.
- Microsoft Server and Server Application administration.
- Microsoft 365 Setup, configuration and support.
- Network administration
- Endpoint device configuration.
- Network design and troubleshooting.
- Windows Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Backup methods and technologies including Veeam and Backup Exec
- MS Access application administration and updates
Whilst experience of an ERP system is not required for this position, any previous exposure, either as an end user or in a support role, would be a distinct advantage.
- Epicor administration via Console
- Data preparation & import
- Logging problems via Epicare
- Queries via Epicor User Group
- Patch updates
- Version upgrades
- Installing new modules
- SSRS, BPM, BAQ, dashboards, screen customisations
A working knowledge of relational database design and coding in VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) would also be an advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is £45,000 p.a. You will also benefit from 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, free on-site parking, casual dress code, and an annual staff share bonus scheme.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Systems Manager, Technical Consultant, IT Consultant, Application Manager, 3rd Line IT Support Engineer, IT Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Consultant, Technical Engineer, ERP, Epicore, SSRS, VBA.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency