International HR Manager – Bournemouth – up to £70,000
International HR Manager – Bournemouth – up to £70k
Our client who is a global leader within their market are looking to recruit an International HR Manager.
They are looking for an International HR professional who thrives working in a fast paced and changing environment.
The International HR Manager partners with management to deliver HR services across the organisation as well as serving as the main point of contact for employees.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The HR Manager serves as the main point of contact for employees based in Europe and Singapore and answers questions regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Oversee the implementation of Human Resources internationally (approximately 108 staff).
- Manage recruitment and selection for new hires into the Europe and Singapore team – this includes writing job descriptions, managing applications on the applicant tracking system, preparing interview questions, and managing the recruitment process through to offer. The selection process also includes pre-employment screening.
- Manage and develop the on-boarding and induction processes, ensuring all employees are welcomed to our company and well-versed in the organisation’s standards and practices before embarking on their new roles.
- Maintain up to date contractual agreements to ensure that these agreements are in line with local employment law.
- Maintain employee records by ensuring employee files are up to date with all the relevant documentation.
- Enforce management guidelines by developing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures to ensure they support best practice, while ensuring local practices, laws and regulations are adhered to.
- Provide input to a process of organisational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company. Makes recommendations to senior management on workforce and succession planning.
- Analyse and evaluate HR metrics and reports, feeding back the findings to relevant managers and advising on changes and improvements.
- Partner with senior business stakeholders to develop and implement Employee Relations best practices and programs and dealing with complex cases, such as disciplinary, grievances and appeals.
- The HR Manager partners with management to facilitate the delivery of HR services to ensure the organisation’s HR requirements are met and that HR strategy is implemented effectively.
- Support HR integration activities, in partnership with global HR and M&A teams, to provide project management support on multiple (often concurrent) acquisitions, mergers and other transactions ensuring that change initiatives, including TUPE regulations (or similar), meet objectives.
- Identify, track and monitor risks and issues for HR deliverables in change management, proving solutions to mitigate any risks and issues.
- Manage the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of online systems and services, applicant tracking system, and company information systems, and intranet sites.
- Assist in the development or procurement of, and utilise Human Resources Information Software (HRIS) to the company’s recordkeeping and management advantage.
- Manage and coordinate the performance management process that includes performance development plans (PDPs), performance improvement plans (PIP’s) and employee development programs.
- Manage and maintain an in-house employee training system that addresses company-training needs including training and development needs assessment for existing employees, management development and new employee orientation or onboarding.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- University Degree in Human Resources Management, or equivalent.
- CIPD accreditation.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Ability to converse in French desirable.
- 5-8 years’ relevant experience in a HR management position.
This role is based in Bournemouth with regular travel to London and Occasional international travel.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency