International Administrator – Christchurch – Temp – £11 p/h
International Administrator – Christchurch – Temp – up to £11 per hour
An International Administrator is required for our client in Christchurch on a temporary basis for up to 3 months. The role will consist of supporting the International Team with general administrative tasks, dealing with new client documentation and liaise with clients & suppliers.
This is a full time working role from 9:30am to 17:30pm with 1 hour for lunch or 9:00am to 17:00pm with a 30 minute break.
- Supporting the Operations team with general administrative tasks
- Ensure all clients are up to date with the company procedures and implement changes to existing client accounts
- Be involved in regular meetings within the operations team and provide contribution and feedback
- Assist in processing and tracking of invoices and liaise back to the accounts department
- Help develop existing relationships with customers
- Run all issues through the relevant team and ensure these issues are resolved and processed
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Team player
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively, apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency