Internal Sales Representative – Poole – up to £27,000 + OTE
Internal Sales Representative – Poole – Salary up to £27,000 + OTE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales Representative to join the infrastructure team based in Poole.
The role will assist with the day-to-day management of client accounts, will be responsible for assisting the account manager with fielding client queries, quotes and supporting the sales team with meeting all team targets.
- Support the Infrastructure sales team with their day-to-day activities.
- Understand client requirements and recommend the most suitable products or solutions.
- Source quotes from suppliers and negotiate the best pricing.
- Produce customer quotations and chase these through to order.
- Develop strong, effective relationships with suppliers and third-party vendors.
- Liaise closely with the purchasing team post sale to ensure the order is fulfilled.
- Maintain detailed customer records in the CRM database.
- Respond to inbound sales enquiries and resolve issues within area of knowledge and expertise.
- Assist with the management of client contracts and renewals.
- Work closely with the wider business to ensure customer experience is always kept paramount and a top-quality service is delivered consistently.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services.
- Some experience in a similar role, ideally within an IT reseller would be desirable.
- Full driving license with access to a vehicle for travel is essential.
- Highly motivated by a sale, customer and results focused
- Has experience of working with CRM systems.
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong relationship-building and first-class negotiation skills where integrity and trust are paramount
- Be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to learn and understand technology
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency