Injection Moulding Setter – Up to 37k – Swindon
Injection Moulding Setters are required by a global medical device manufacturer in Swindon to set up and run injection moulding machines. This role is shift based with a 3 on, 3 off pattern working 10am to 10pm (Days) working with cutting edge machinery in medical device manufacturing.
As an Injection Moulding Setter, you will:
- Set up any equipment involved in running the moulds
- Investigate any process issues
- Work on reducing waste and machine downtime
- Support process trials on any new or modified injection moulding processes
Experience required for an Injection Moulding Setter includes:
- Injection Moulding qualification or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of fault finding, hot runner systems, ancillaries and multi-cavity tools
- Worked in a high-speed production environment on injection moulding machinery
The ideal candidate will be able to carry out basic machine maintenance and happy to work on a shift basis. The role is on a regular shift pattern with a generous shift allowance of 23% (Days).
Willing to relocate? There is a relocation package being offered so please get in touch!
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: moulding| injection mould| maintenance| machine| medical| repair| setting| Fanuc| Angles 300| fault finding| manufacturing
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency