Infrastructure Support Engineer – 35,000 pa + Bonus
An IT Infrastructure Support Engineer is required by a growing company based in Poole. The company is seeking someone who has a strong understanding of a wide range of IT infrastructure solutions.
This position is available with a company that offers a secure place to work, a competitive package, and some truly exceptional personal development plans enabling you to reach newer, better, brighter heights in your career!
As a 2nd Line/3rd Line IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting applications, desktops, and end user devices for external clients. You will need to have a minimum of 2nd line IT support experience and be able to manage your own queues. You will need to have strong communication and customer relationship skills, and work to defined SLA’s.
- Strong experience working in a customer focused IT support role (the ideal candidate will come from a technology environment, ideally an MSP/ IT Reseller, however other strong IT backgrounds will be considered)
- A strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, Microsoft Active Directory/Group Policies
- Understanding of network infrastructure appliances such as routers, switches and wireless network points
- Good technical skills in the following technologies:
- Microsoft cloud solutions – Microsoft 365 and Apps Suite, Microsoft Azure, Intune
- Microsoft desktop and server operating systems, including Exchange
- Virtualisation – Hyper-V or similar
- Anti-virus, Firewalls and Backup products
- Networking – routers, switches and wireless access points
- Microsoft RDS or similar
- Must be able to work shifts as detailed below
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is up to £35,000 p.a. depending on experience plus performance related bonuses, which are typically 10% of salary. You will also benefit private healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, and staff discount scheme. The company also provides exceptional career progression opportunities through an extensive skills development plan and company-funding training courses.
Location of Work & Working Hours:
The company is trialling a remote working/office-based hybrid structure which could continue. However, you must be able to commute to the head office in Poole for working days required in the office.
Flexibility is essential as this position will operate over three defined shift patterns. These will cover core hours of 7am to 7pm. A shift rota for the department will be in place to cover these hours (shifts would be rota’s to be 7am to 3.30pm, 8am to 4.30pm, 9am to 5.30pm and 10.30am to 7pm)
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply for the IT Infrastructure Support Engineer role. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: IT Support Engineer, Infrastructure Support Technician, Infrastructure Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support, Second Line Support, 3rd Line Support, Third Line Support, IT Service Desk, IT Helpdesk, Managed Service Provider, MSP, IT Reseller
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency