Information Security Manager – circa£60,000 – Oxfordshire
Information Security Manager is required for a start-up business within medical software. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected. This position is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and reporting on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, and aligns with and supports the risk posture of the company.
As Information Security Manager key duties include:
- Develop, implement, and monitor a strategic, comprehensive company information security and IT risk management program to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information is owned, controlled, or processed by the organization.
- Develop, maintain, and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards, and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
- Create, communicate, and implement a risk-based process for vendor risk management, including the assessment and treatment for risks that may result from partners, consultants, and other service providers.
- Relevant computer science, engineering, or IT related degree
- Data protection qualification such as CIPP/E
- ISO 2001 IRCA accredited audit
- Expert knowledge of GDPR and data protection laws
Excellent benefits including bonus scheme, share options, PMI, Life assurance and much more.
Keywords: security management; Information technology; GDPR; IRCA
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency