Indirect Tax Manager – 2-3 months – to £350 per day (Remote)
Bond Williams Accounting and Finance are currently recruiting a temporary Indirect Tax Manager for a 2-3 month assignment (fully remote working) for an international, growing business headquartered in Oxford.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you would have responsibility for VAT compliance for the UK group and include:
UK VAT compliance
* Delivering UK VAT reporting, ensuring submission is made to HMRC by the statutory deadlines;
* Reviewing VAT balance sheet accounts and ensuring that differences are investigated, and appropriate accounting action is taken where required;
* Booking VAT journals.
* Ensure all month end processes including intrastat reporting are actioned on a timely basis.
* Identifying and correcting errors;
* Implementing VAT changes when needed;
* Improving the VAT reporting process as appropriate;
* Resolving VAT queries received from the business.
* Managing the relationship with HMRC and assisting them with any enquiries;
EU and rest of world VAT compliance
* Prepare data for advisors to enable them to complete and submit Netherlands VAT returns and statistical reports;
* Review VAT returns prepared by advisors in other territories;
Ideally you will be CTA, ACA or ACCA (or equivalent) qualified with at least 5 years VAT compliance experience. You will need to be an individual who takes personal responsibility for delivering results and be hands on. You will need to also have strong attention to detail and good Excel skills. This role can be undertaken fully remotely and would require a quick start. If you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency