HR Coordinator – Poole – Salary up to £25,000
HR Coordinator – Poole – Salary up to £25,000 DOE
A HR Coordinator is required for our client in Poole with an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR coordinator to assist in their busy HR team. The role will require support to the HR team, to undertake all HR administration and assist the HR Advisor and cover the role when required.
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. This role is office based.
- Update all spreadsheets to show starters, leavers and data changes.
- Ensure return to work forms are completed correctly.
- Monitor and respond to the HR vacancies inbox.
- Monitor and manage the Holiday inbox, undertaking all associated administration.
- Support the recruitment process where required.
- Prepare absence statistics each week.
- Monitor agency workers and provide data to support decisions on permanent Contracts.
- Prepare Contracts of Employment and create personnel files.
- Administer e-learning.
- Collate training matrixes throughout Company.
- Update organisation charts, including photos of new starters.
- Administer probationary reviews.
- Take accurate notes at meetings, including disciplinary, absence and grievances, ensuring all statements are read and signed.
- Provide cover for the HR Advisor
- Ensure all HR administration is undertaken in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, continuously seeking ways to make improvements.
- Liaise with the finance team to provide accurate and up-to-date information on employees.
- Keep up-to-date with legislation and statutory requirements, suggesting changes to HR policies and procedures.
- Support the development and maintenance of a culture of positive employee relations.
- Experience within a similar HR Admin/Coordinator role
- Knowledge of HR Systems and procedures would be beneficial to this role
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Developing processes to improve efficiency.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency