HR Administrator – £10.30 per hour – Temp – Poole
HR Administrator – £10.30PH – Temp – Poole
Our client, are currently looking for an Administrator, initially for 6 weeks, to join their team. You will be working within the HR team, a knowledge of HR is preferrable but not essential.
- To provide consistent high quality proactive and reactive HR administration across the lifecycle of an employee.
- Maintain a consistently high level of service to our customers.
- Provide a helpdesk function to give guidance on general HR queries, policies and procedures from staff and volunteers. Handle telephone, email and face to face enquiries in a discreet and credible manner.
- Input and manage accurate data on HR records in the IT system; Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Use your knowledge of team processes to accuracy check requests coming into the team. Refer back with any queries/discrepancies before actioning.
- Provide administrative support for larger scale tasks within the People Department.
- Manage the maintenance and filing of all people records *
- Continually develop general knowledge of HR legislation and any changes within the organisation.
- Have a good understanding of data protection legislation and data governance and uphold the required data standards.
- Manage, action & distribute incoming post for the HR teams.
- To become involved in other ad hoc tasks as required.
If you are interested in the HR Administrator role, please submit a copy of your CV.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency