Graduate Developer – Poole – 20,000 pa
A talented graduate aspiring to become a Web Developer is required by a growing technology company in Poole.
If you are ambitious and wish to gain a career in web development, this company will support you.
You will learn a wide variety technologies such as Laravel, Docker, React, Kafka and Kubernetes from a supportive team. This will enable you to fast-track your career and gain a solid grounding in a commercial development environment!
- Work alongside skilled Web Developers to create high quality, revolutionary web applications
- Carry out back-end website coding
- Test web-based products
- Work in an agile environment
- Recent education in a computer related subject, preferably at University degree level (such as Computer Science or another web/software programming course)
- A good understanding of back-end web development technologies, such as PHP, Laravel, or similar
- A desire to learn new technologies and develop your skills to progress in your career
£20,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
Location of Work:
The company will be re-opening their office in Poole, Dorset in September 2021. They would prefer someone to be office-based, however they may consider strong applicants from other areas who can either relocate or work remote from home.
After you have submitted your CV, you will be contacted by Charaine Padfield on the IT Recruitment Team. You will be asked to participate in completing a development task. If successful, you will be invited for an interview.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency