German Speaking Customer Service – Oxford – £Competitive
Our client, one of the UK’s leading biotech companies, are recruiting a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly, close knit team. This is a full time permanent role, focused on providing first class solutions to a wide range of customer enquiries.
Key Tasks/Responsibilities for Customer Service Advisor:
- Taking ownership of German speaking customer queries, mainly over email and phone, you will also deal with plenty of the UK customer base as well and will tackle a wide range of queries efficiently and effectively.
- Lots of communication and coordination with other departments in the business including logistics, sales, operations and finance as well as the other Customer Services teams dotted around the world as the company have a global presence.
- All the work is managed and logged in Salesforce, so you will be using this CRM software on a daily basis.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will be:
- The best person for this job, besides being able to speak English and German, will be someone who enjoys a varied job, working at pace, where no two days are the same.
- A dedication to, and experience with, providing excellent customer service is a must and the ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively are key skills to success in this role.
There is quite a flexible working arrangement with this role, with minimum 2 days in the office based just outside of Oxford City Centre, working hours are relatively flexible as well.
If you are looking to utilise your bilingual skills in a varied and fast paced role, working in a small friendly team at one of Oxford’s most exciting companies, then apply today!
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency