German speaking Claims Advisor – up to £20,000 – Bournemouth
German speaking Claims Advisor – Salary circa £20,000 + Allowance – Bournemouth
German Speaking Claims Advisor required to join our client based in Bournemouth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional and friendly company working within the Claims Team. Dealing with claims for medical treatments, ensuring claims are assessed fully and fairly and providing first class customer service; this role would suit an experienced Insurance professional.
- Receive and assess claims documentation in order to establish whether the claims is covered by the policy.
- Obtaining further information if needed through contacting the customer and medical providers.
- Validate claims against policy terms and conditions, preparing the final paperwork for acceptance or declined.
- Process claims payments through internal systems in line with agreed authority levels.
- Communicate all progress and decisions to the customer accurately and timely.
- Maintain accurate records of all claims activity on internal files and systems.
- Identify and escalate serious/urgent cases, including complaints to the Claims Team Leader/Manager.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required by the Claims Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Recent experience within an Insurance based Claims role is essential.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Cert CII qualification is desired but not essential.
- Self-starter with the ability to with minimal supervision.
Hours and Holiday:
- 8am – 4.30pm (Monday-Friday)
- 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency