Finance Manager – Bournemouth – £45K
Bond Williams Accounting and Finance are recruiting a Finance Manager/Finance Business Partner for a large manufacturing client based in Bournemouth.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will provide critical financial support and key responsibilities will be:
* Manage the month end process to ensure all costs are booked and results are accurate
* Analyse results to understand variances vs budget and last year
* Identify risks and opportunities that may affect the delivery of costs vs the budget
* Aid budget holders in understanding financial results
* Document existing processes and look for opportunities to improve ways of working
* Build forecasts and full year budgets with input from budget holders
* Build complex Excel models to understand various costs.
This is a full time, permanent position and working as part of a small team so you will need to be adaptable and happy to undertake some transactional work as well.
A recognised accounting qualification (CIMA or equivalent) is essential, together with advanced Excel and ideally knowledge of SAP and HFM. Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet deadlines and interpret complex data are also essential. This role is to start ASAP so you will need to be immediately available or on a max of 1 month notice.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency