Finance Business Analyst
Finance Business Analyst required to join a Global manufacturing business. This is a newly created role and will play a key part in strategic decision making and project work, interpreting data and analysing trends. You will have outstanding communication skills and the ability to deep dive into trends. You will have a passion for data and efficiency with the ability to make informed recommendations to the business.
- Leading annual budget process and review and forecast process across the Division
- Driving Projects and acting as local expert for the Management team
- Developing and rolling out of monthly financial reporting and KPI measurement
- Product rationalization
- Engineering projects / pricing model
- Inventory review and reduction initiatives
- System enhancements
- Price increase analysis
- Coordinating R&D tax credit activities
- Management accounts, assisting in month end close etc.
- CSA testing/compliance
- Fixed assets transfer process
- MMR / QMR development
- Proven experience in a similar role within Finance or Business
- Outstanding MS Office skills including advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the business
- Passion for data, analytics and reviewing trends
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
The role offers hybrid working with onsite parking, flexible hours with an early Friday finish. Good range of benefits on offer.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency