Finance Analyst – Bournemouth – £25-28K + Bens
Junior Finance Analyst required by Bond Williams Accountancy and Finance to join an established and well-known retail brand.
This role would suit a Graduate with some Finance work experience who is looking to take the next step in their career and looking to study further to become a qualified Accountant. The company is currently undergoing further expansion, so this is a great time for someone to join a dynamic group of Finance Analysts to help with the business growth.
You must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work in the business with all departments building long lasting relationships, and able to work under pressure and adapt to this ever-changing demanding business.
- Providing timely, insightful and commercial analysis to the E-commerce, Supply Chain, Distribution and Merchandising teams
- Prepare monthly review packs with appropriate narrative following a financial analysis of key trends and variances across Cost centres and General Ledger Accounts to be presented at management meetings
- Supporting the annual budget process, prepare numbers, provide explanations and analysis
- Driving process improvements
Qualifications and experience:-
- Recent Graduate and looking to study an accountancy qualification
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with a professional and mature approach and keen to make a difference
- Flexible approach to work and able to travel to a Distribution centre in the North twice a month
- Hybrid working, 1 day a week at home after training
- 25% within their stores
- Free onsite parking
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays with an increase yearly
- Birthday Day off
- Continuous training and development
- Colleague Wellness Programme
- Social events including Summer and Christmas
- Please get in touch for more details.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency