Facilities Technician – Up to 28k – Plymouth
We are looking for a Facilities Technician to work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing and production facility in Plymouth. The role is 8:30-16:30 Monday to Friday with a 1 in 4 weekend on call rota. There will be extra pay for on call and overtime hours.
Responsibilities as a Facilities Technician include:
- Reporting on plant facilities and services within the 27-acre site
- Providing support on installation, repair, modification and maintenance on plant services and facilities
- Keep informed of all health and environmental legislation and perform work to ensure compliance
- Minimise downtime caused by failures in services and equipment
Experience required for a Facilities Technician includes:
- A qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering, HND, C&G or an apprenticeship
- Relevant experience working in manufacturing facilities
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, water pumps and water distribution within manufacturing
- Ideally worked with vacuum pumps and compressors
The ideal candidate will be flexible and have a can-do attitude when it comes to resolving problems. In return you will receive a generous package and company benefits with opportunities to learn and progress.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency