Executive Assistant – Romsey – Temp – up to £35,000 DOE
Executive Assistant – Romsey – Temp – up to £35,000 depending on experience
An Executive Assistant is required by our client based in Romsey to provide comprehensive and proactive administrative support to Managing Partner and Global Client & Market Lead, supporting them with a variety of EA and Admin duties as required. This is a great position for a proactive EA who is willing to go the extra mile.
The working hours on this role are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm. This is a temporary position.
- Providing full diary management
- Meeting and call organisation, including documentation, agendas, and presentation material
- Meeting attendance, taking and distributing minutes and managing progression of agreed actions
- Proactively and effectively managing email correspondence (screen all emails, responding, deleting, filing and archiving where appropriate) with key senior internal and external stakeholders
- Managing global travel bookings, visa and passport applications
- Booking restaurants, taxis, couriers and venues
- Organising complex multi-city, and multi-country conference calls across global time zones
- Organise team meetings, senior management meetings, conference participation
- Data entry of F2F entries
- Sales report generation for distribution (weekly and monthly) for Service leaders
- Type and proof correspondence including letters, memos, proposals and reports
- Completing personal and company credit card expense reports
- Completing billable time sheets and monitoring project hours
- Maintaining a contact list of key internal and external stakeholders
- Adhering to internal risk assessment procedures including completing travel risk assessments and individual Health & Safety Plans
- Perform other related duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate.
- Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to write letters and emails in a highly professional manner.
- Good organisation skills and be self-motivated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple parallel tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient and has excellent time management skills.
- Extensive experience providing personal assistance to senior leaders in an international company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, and other applications such as LinkedIn.
- A background in professional consulting services is preferable but not essential.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency