ERP Solutions Support Consultant – Up to 35,000 pa
An ERP Solutions Support Consultant with good experience in providing application/software support is required by a leading technology company in Dorset. This is a very exciting role that will involve supporting the Microsoft Dynamics ERP software solution, so any experience or knowledge of Business Central 365 or NAV or a similar ERP application would be greatly advantageous.
The company prides themselves on educating their staff; they provide exceptional personal development plans and company-funded certified qualifications, giving you the necessary tools and resources to carry out your role effectively and progress in your career.
This position can either be remote working from home with 1-2 days in the office, or fully office-based in Poole.
- Build strong relationships with clients and sustain a strong business/commercial connection
- Develop a good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics software capabilities, features and limitations, and keep up to date with new releases
- Receive and log requests from the support desk, service delivery, and end users
- Prioritise requests and monitor progress
- Complete all support calls and ensure they are handled in a thorough and timely manner
- Complete required documentation and system management
- Extract information regarding expectations for each project
- Maintain a genuine, keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Experience in a similar software/application-based role e.g. 1-2 years of experience in a 1st/2nd line application support role, or 2-3 years of experience working as an end user within a busy system/accounts role (any experience within an MSP/IT Reseller is advantageous)
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central 365/Nav or a similar ERP/software solution
- Knowledge of accounting principles, processes, and legislation (an accounting qualification such as AAT is advantageous)
- Any additional experience of wider business processes such as sales, purchasing, inventory, projects, manufacturing, cloud-based ERP software, and/or an understanding of database architecture would be advantageous
Salary is between £30,000 – £35,000 p.a. depending on experience plus performance related bonuses and incentives. There is also an outstanding personal development program and certifications available to support career progression. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, pension, and a great social working environment.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV for the ERP Solutions Support Consultant role. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Solution Support Consultant, Application Support Technician, Software Support Engineer, Microsoft Dynamics, Dynamics Business Central, Dynamics NAV, MSP, Managed Service Provider, IT Reseller
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency