ERP Product Manager – 50,000 pa, OTE £70K pa
A Product Manager with good commercial and technical understanding of ERP solutions is required by a growing and incredibly successful technology company. This position would be ideal for someone who is experienced in identifying, creating, planning, and executing new ERP/Applications products, as well as maintaining, managing, and monitoring existing solutions.
This position is available with a company that offers a secure place to work, a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible working, and some truly exceptional personal development plans enabling you to reach newer, better, brighter heights in your career!
The role will involve occasional UK travel to customer and supplier sites so you will need to have an incredibly positive ethos and confident demeanour to be able to competently understand and articulate the suite of products. You will be responsible for:
- New ERP product introductions – identifying and creating business cases and then planning and executing your introductions, ensuring each department is prepared accordingly
- Existing ERP products – maintaining supplier relationships, managing changes, monitoring revenue and performance, driving improvements, assisting with escalations or problems, and managing the retirement of any products
- In-house Product IP – identifying any defects, ensuring they are fixed by appropriate departments, and identifying improvements
- A high-level blend of both commercial and technical knowledge of ERP products / Business Software market in the UK
- Experience of managing ERP products (or similar business software products) in a reseller business
- Confident in working with other teams from sales and support up to board level
- Strong understanding of software architecture and software ecosystems
- Excellent commercial awareness with a focus on the profitability and ROI of products and services
- Excellent organisational and documentation skills
- Able to delegate tasks
- Capable of upkeeping product management systems and resource portals
- Experience of SAP Business One or SAP Business Design in a commercial and/or technical capacity
- Experience of project management in multi-functional environments
- Experience working with an in-house software development team to improve and iterate software products.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is up to £50,000 p.a. with an OTE of £70,000 pa depending on your level of experience and skills in ERP product management. You will also benefit from a company bonus (typically around 10% of salary), private healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, staff discount scheme, casual dress code, cycle to work scheme, and flexible working. The company also provides exceptional career progression opportunities through an extensive skills development plan and company-funding training courses.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply for the ERP Product Manager role. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Product Manager, Product Owner, ERP Solutions, Applications, Software, Managed Service Provider, IT Reseller, Software Architecture, SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Concur
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency