Enterprise Architect – UK Home based- £Competitive
A Enterprise Architect is required for an established and well known business based in Poole, Dorset
The Enterprose Architect role is a generalist architect, comfortable with enterprise architectures and capable of covering the Application, Technology and Information domains.
- Providing architectural governance.
- To create and maintain of a series of architectural guiding principles and standards
- Managing the architectural portfolio. To manage an inventory of architectural assets, gather raw data, derive intelligence and then create and maintain business, application, technology & information anchor models to encapsulate and communicate the architecture.
- To use models, metrics, drivers and trends to manage the portfolio of the application, technology, infrastructure and information assets
- Setting architectural strategy. To define a future state architectural vision that will respond to business and technical drivers to support the business strategy
- leadership, create a future state vision aligned with business strategy
- Participate in change processes. Provide guidance and expertise in assessing change requirements through participation in functions such as Change Assessment and Approval.
- The role is the technology enterprise architecture expert and is expected to play an important part in managing the department’s relationship with key technology stakeholders and suppliers.
Degree educated or higher.
Certification in an architecture framework e.g. TOGAF – is desirable
Experience in all forms of information technology architecture
Salary & Benefits:
The salary is £Competitive dependant on experience p.a. Benefits including at least 26 days annual leave (increasing each year) plus all bank holidays, up to 16% pension, private medical insurance, health and dental cash plans, eye care vouchers, car share and cycle to work schemes, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, life cover, and much more.
Remote Working & Covid-19:
The company is currently operating under a remote working policy during Covid-19. The role will be predominantly office-based thereafter, however future continued remote and flexible working can be discussed during an interview if required.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Enterprise Architect role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Lead Technical Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technical Architect, Solution Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Technical Designer, Technical Consultant, Infrastructure Consultant, TOGAF, Prince2, Design Authority
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency