Engineering Technician (Nights) – Up to 41k – Plymouth
We are looking for an Engineering Technician to work a night shift in Plymouth. This role is within a highly skilled team at a state-of-the-art manufacturing and production facility in Plymouth. Working hours are 11pm to 11am on a 3 on, 3 off rotation.
Responsibilities as an Engineering Technician include:
- Work on resolving complex machine faults, providing solutions to technical and engineering teams
- Identify improvements to equipment looking at quality, efficiency, productivity and H&S
- Ensure all equipment is set up to the correct standards
- Communicate across teams to ensure co-working and technical knowledge transfer
Experience required includes:
- A qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering, HND, C&G or an apprenticeship
- Worked in a high-volume automated production environment
- Knowledge of pneumatics, circuitry and manufacturing machinery
- Good engineering background with an ability to problem solve mechanical and electrical machinery
You will be working with the moulding production team on engineering activities related to production. In return you will receive a generous shift bonus of 48% and company benefits with opportunities to learn and progress.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency