Employee Relations & Change Manager – Salary up to £51,000 DOE
Employee Relations and Change Manager – Salary up to £51,000 DOE
An Employee Relations and Change Manager is required for our client based in Bournemouth. The main aspect of the role is to become a member of the HR Leadership team and work effectively with colleagues to manage, develop and maintain an effective employee relation service.
This role is currently working from home.
- Responsible for up to 11 direct reports in the team, managing and developing their growth.
- Provide specialist advice and support to the Head of HR to effectively manage relationships with Trade Unions
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners on transformation programmes
- Provide operational change management implementation activity to Services
- Develop and maintain a high performing advisory service, leading the HR Advisors to provide support and solutions around all areas of policy and procedure.
- Lead on job evaluations and support with embedding the job evaluation framework
- Support internal change and develop service capability in line with transformation programmes.
- Lead policy review in line with best practice and legal requirements which can be applied intuitively by managers.
- Lead officer for ensuring company is adhering to the latest developments within employment law and lead on changes to internal practices
- Develop Advisor capability in the understanding and application of employment law, policies and practices to ensure consistency and ability to manage risk appropriately
- Lead on the provision of employee relations analytics and data for the use of all stakeholders to inform decisions around.
- Manage the process for high-risk employment issues and liaise with HR Business Partners and Senior Officers as required
- Manage the Occupational Health contract
- Manage and escalate a pragmatic risk approach, which balances risk against organisational benefit.
- CIPD qualified or demonstrable experience of managing employee relations
- Full CIPD membership
- Demonstrable ability to lead on employee relations and employment law
- Experience managing complex TUPE transfers
- Experience of Job Evaluation frameworks
- Experience of negotiating with Trade Unions
- Substantial experience of leading an employee relations team within a complex, multi-disciplinary and unionised environment
- Experience of developing a high performing team of HR Advisors
- Experience of applying a risk-based assessment to employment relations.
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Experience of leading a team through change
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency