Electronics Assembly Technician – Up to 30k – Oxfordshire
An Electronics Assembly Technician is required to join a leading space tech company in building microelectronic components for critical parts in South Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity to work in an innovative lab environment with an engineering team.
As an Electronics Assembly Technician, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Have a methodical approach to processes to ensure accuracy
- Use of techniques such as wire bonding, chip bonding and wafer processing
- Assembly and soldering of components
- Ensuring all equipment is used safely and correctly to complete any tasks
Experience required for an Electronics Assembly Technician includes:
- A degree in electronics or related subject or relevant industry experience
- A logical and careful approach to working
- Good team working skills
- An understanding of microelectronics components
The ideal Electronics Assembly Technician will have knowledge of microelectronics and be excited about the opportunity to work with a small company in South Oxfordshire, producing world leading technology for the space sector.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency