Electrical/Electronics Engineer – Up to 50k – Wokingham
We are looking for an Electrical/Electronics Engineer to work for a medical device manufacturer based in Wokingham. You will be providing technical support within the production process.
Responsibilities as an Electrical/Electronics Engineer include:
- Assist with defining the electro-mechanical sub assembly specification and test documentation
- Provide engineering support to suppliers, quality and engineering as subject matter expert
- Support project objectives through value engineering recommendations, plans, schedules and reports
- Review and update manufacturing documentation (Test procedures, BOM, FMEA etc.)
Experience required includes:
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Working with global suppliers and manufacturers to develop PCB’s and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Knowledge of PCBA manufacturing processes
- The ability to contribute to Design for Manufacture, Design for Assembly and Design for Test analysis
The Electrical/Electronics Engineer can look forward to a rewarding career with a great benefits package and collaborative working with the team in Wokingham.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency