Electrical Engineer – Physics – Simulations – Oxford
We are recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join one of Oxford University’s most exciting spin out companies, who are going through a period of expansion. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design and operation of machines required to develop complex experimental physics projects.
Projects will range from developing pulsed power machines to complex load design, simulations and development of machine and experimental diagnostics. All will require novel approaches in design, construction and use of materials.
Electrical Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Using schematic capture, circuit simulation and other modelling packages
- Providing expert engineering input into multidisciplinary teams
- Producing analysis and calculations of design work
Requirements for Electrical Engineer applicants:
- First class degree in Physics, Engineering or equivalent, with significant industrial/academic experience
- Skilled Micro-Cap, COMSOL and SolidWorks user
- Experience working with pulsed power systems
- Experience developing and using x-ray and machine diagnostics
- Ability to perform calculations and analysis associated with electrical engineering
- Fast and effective problem-solving skills
Company benefits include stock options, relocation support, 8% pension and enhanced parental leave.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency