Electrical Design Engineer – Up to 40k – South Oxfordshire
A Electrical Design Engineer is required by a manufacturer of machine vision systems in South Oxfordshire to work with the engineering team on automated machinery.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will:
- Create electrical designs using AutoCAD Electrical including wiring plans and layout diagrams
- Identify and specify components for industrial automation systems
- Work with the team on projects, providing drawings and specifications
- Carry out electrical testing procedures on new machine builds
Experience required for an Electrical Design Engineer includes:
- At least 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Understanding of electrical control gear and industrial automation
- Designing and creating electrical panel layouts
- Good problem solving and team working skills
The ideal candidate will have experience using AutoCAD Electrical and have knowledge of industrial machinery and robotics. The role is office based 5 days a week in South Oxfordshire.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: Manufacturing| Machinery| Electrical| Engineer| Robotics| Automation| Panelwiring| Electricaldesign| Visionsystems
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency