Dynamics CRM Developer – UK Based £50,000 p.a
A Dynamics CRM Developer is required to help build and implement MS Dynamics CRM for an ambitious, growing business focused on providing an exceptional service.
This is a six-month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Help build and deliver the implementation plan for the migration of the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Consult/work on developing/customising Dynamics CRM features to enhance or improve their function as requested.
Skills & Experience
- Recent experience with MS Dynamics CRM.
- MS Dynamics CRM implementation experience.
- MS Dynamics CRM customisation & configuration experience.
- MS Dynamics CRM integration experience.
- PowerPlatform experience (PowerApps, PowerBI, Power Automate).
- C# / .Net / SQL .
Salary and Benefits:
Initial 6 months FTC with the option of becoming permanent. The salary is £50,000 p.a.pro rota depending on your level of experience. You will also benefit from 2 days a week working from home and a town centre location.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply for the Dynamis CRM Developer role. For further information, contact MCharmaine Padfield on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – Charmaine@bondwilliams.co.uk
Dynamics Developer, CRM Developer, Database Developer, MSDynamics, PowerApps. PowerBI, Power Automate, C# , .Net, SQL .
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency