Digital Project Manager – Poole – 54,600 pa
A Digital Project Manager with strong experience in delivering end to end digital projects is required by a highly reputable charity.
The company is seeking a highly experienced and competent Project Manager to manage the full lifecycle of multiple small to medium sized digital projects.
- Minimum of 5+ years demonstrable experience in project management
- Specific experience in successfully managing the full lifecycle of digital projects
- Knowledge of Sitecore, Microsoft SharePoint and data flows
- Capable of focusing on solutions for end users
- Good understanding of both Waterfall and Agile project methodology
- Familiar with project management tools and principles (such as Prince2 or PMP)
- Comfortable with governance structures, evolving processes and rigorous gating processes
- Exceptional communicator
- Any knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Dynamics AX would be advantageous
Salary & Benefits:
The salary is between £46,400 – £54,600 p.a. depending on experience. Benefits including at least 26 days annual leave (increasing each year) plus all bank holidays, up to 16% pension, private medical insurance, health and dental cash plans, eye care vouchers, car share and cycle to work schemes, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, life cover, and much more.
This role is available on a remote working basis with travel to the head office in Poole as required.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Digital Project Manager role. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency