Digital Marketing Analyst – Poole – Temp – up to £21 per hour
Digital Marketing Analyst – Temp – Poole – up to £21 per hour
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their Digital Customer Engagement and Innovation team on a temporary basis.
As the Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for driving strategy using data and insights to inform key decisions and drive business growth.
You will work with different teams to help coordinate digital marketing and promotional activities in Western Europe for a Global Scientific Company.
- Understand market and customer insights, collaborating with Marketing Communications and Commercial Sales teams
- Utilise, interrogate, and develop analytics to monitor performance of campaigns and pilot activities (ROI and KPIs)
- Build and Maintain dashboards & create bespoke reports to provide a better understanding and interpretation of data models to predict customer trends
Additional duties may include:
- Support digital media campaigns aligned with business goals to target existing and new customers
- Create engaging social media content to drive brand awareness
- Working knowledge of Google Data Studio, DemandBase, Google Analytics is essential
- Knowledge of Tableau, Sprinklr and Eloqua software is desired but not essential
- Experience of campaign development and execution, either digital or traditional
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An open-minded innovative thinker, flexible & agile with a fail-fast mentality
- BSc degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Digital media, or relevant field desirable
If you are creative, entrepreneurial, maybe a bit of risk taker and are interested in social media, marketing tools and other digital principles then this position is for you.
This role offers flexible working hours within core times and the ability to work from home and in the office.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency