Digital Communications Marketer – Poole – Salary up to £30,000
Digital Communications Marketer – Poole – Salary up to £30,000 DOE
Our client, a well-established and growing business, are currently looking to recruit a Digital Communications Marketer to join their team. You will be responsible for leading and co-ordinating digital marketing activities to drive brand and product ranges.
- Responsible for marketing across all digital platforms – social media, newsletters, blogs and campaigns
- Write and create copy for social content, newsletters, social channels, blogs and campaigns ensuring all messages are consistent and on brand
- Grow core database and engagement across all relevant social media channels
- Manage and co-ordinate the digital social calendar and related projects
- Design, build, maintain and strengthen social media presence
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing activities, and assess against goals
- Manage relationships with third party websites, arranging advertising opportunities, tracking and reporting on ROI
- Manage projects to drive traffic to the website
- Create regular reports using analytics data to understand how users interact with the site
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
- Experience of using Google Analytics.
- Experience of managing external partners and service providers.
- Previous experience of managing an area of a marketing budget.
- Ideally have a degree in marketing or digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects.
If you are interested in the Digital Communications Marketer role, please submit a copy of your CV or email it to [email protected].
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency