Digital Business Analyst – UK based – Competitive Salary
A Digital Business Analyst (fully remote – UK based) is required by a reputable organisation based in Poole. Must have some experience in Form requirements / projects, delivering large complex web / digital requirements and IT change with a product / project-oriented background.
This role will give you the opportunity to get involved in a full digital transformation programme, where you will design, build, communicate, implement and deliver change across a digital roadmap.
Please note that some travel to their Poole based company site may be required from time to time.
- Digital Business Analyst experience
- Experience in delivering business and IT change
- Good knowledge of producing procedures and training documentation
- Some background in project management and IT systems implementation
- Any digital knowledge or of implementing a web booking engine is desirable
- Understanding of GDPR or similar would be highly advantageous
- Gather large digital data requirements and data analysis
- Identify and implement solutions for project issues
- Assign, track and manage tasks and activities
- Plan, facilitate and deliver workshops
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Liaise with users on their needs and requirements
- Experience in Sprint Planning
- Sitecore exposure – advantagous
- Develop and implement test plans
- Provide an interface between internal and external Stakeholders
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is negotiable depending on experience. Benefits include 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, 16% employer pension contribution, life assurance, private medical plans, dental cash-plans, eye care, training and development opportunities, employee recognition scheme, and excellent staff discounts.
If you are interested in the Digital Business Analyst role, please submit a copy of your CV.
For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment in Bournemouth.
Keywords: Digital Business Analyst, BA, Product manager, Product Analyst, Project Analyst, Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Web Analyst, Digital Business Analyst, Web Engine, GDPR, Data Analysis, Digital Transformation
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency