Despatch Associate – Temp – Christchurch – £9.74 per hour
Our client based in Christchurch are looking for an Inbound & Outbound Despatch Associate to join their busy team.
The main aspect of this role is to process all the inbound and outbound customer units with excellent accuracy and quality. To provide delivery on time and support to the despatch team to ensure work is completed.
- Unpacking of all inbound units received from external sources
- Maintaining the in work area
- Packing of all outbound units
- Reconciliation of paperwork to units for shipment
- Preventing any escapes due to poor packaging / incorrect paperwork
- Shipments of customer units using SAP system.
- Liaising with couriers as and when necessary.
- As well as carrying out operative’s own core role, the team is cross trained to assist in the smooth running of the office.
- Ensure personal completion of required training and certifications.
- Plan and manage daily process area output in alignment with performance and quality targets.
- Fully converse with all processes to enable any issues to be dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- IT literate
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy & attention to detail.
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm or 8.30am – 4.30pm on rotating shifts.
This role is a long-term temporary role with potential to go permanent.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency