Customer Service Team Leader – French or German – £33,000
Our client, one of the UK’s leading biotech companies, are recruiting an experienced Customer Service Team Leader with either French or German language skills, to lead a friendly, close knit team. This is a full time permanent role, focused on providing first class solutions to a wide range of customer enquiries.
Key Tasks/Responsibilities for Customer Service Team Leader
- Taking a lead role in the team, balancing regular customer enquiries with high level account management and dealing with issues and escalations
- Taking ownership of customer queries, mainly over email and phone, tackling a wide range of queries efficiently and effectively.
- Lots of communication and coordination with other departments in the business including logistics, sales, operations and finance as well as the other Customer Services teams dotted around the world as the company have a global presence.
- All the work is managed and logged in Salesforce, so you will be using this CRM software on a daily basis.
The ideal Customer Service Team Leader will be:
- A native French or German speaker, with fluent English
- The best person for this job, will be someone who enjoys a varied job, working at pace, where no two days are the same.
- Team Leader or Supervisor experience is essential, ideally within an office based Customer Service setting
- A dedication to, and experience with, providing excellent customer service is a must and the ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively are key skills to success in this role.
There is quite a flexible working arrangement with this role, likely with up to 2 or 3 days working from home and the rest in the office based just outside of Oxford City Centre. They would like someone full time in the Oxford office for the first two weeks for training.
If you are looking for your next career move in Customer Service where you can put your Team Leader experience to excellent use in a varied and fast paced role, working in a small friendly team at one of Oxford’s most exciting companies, then apply today!
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency