Customer Service Co-ordinator – Temp – Christchurch – £11 p/h
Customer Service Co-Ordinator – Christchurch – Temp – £11 per hour
**Immediate start** Includes nights
A Customer Service Co-Ordinator is required for weekend shifts for our client, an international company, based in Christchurch to start immediately.
Saturday & Sunday shifts are typically from 6am – 6pm or 6pm to 6am with a half an hour break. If the whole shift cannot be covered, then 6 hours shifts are possible.
- Respond and assist to client situations from across the globe following the companies standard operational procedures
- Accurately record data with details on incidents by inputting information into the case management systems
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Intelligence team and any other duties as reasonably requested by management
- Excellent at attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate for use on CMS system
- Able to work under pressure
If you are available immediately and looking for some extra work, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively call us on 01202 233777 opt 1. You can also apply through our website.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency