Customer Service Advisor – Bournemouth – Salary £23,000 + Bonus
Customer Service Advisor – Bournemouth – Salary of £23,000 + Bonus
Energetic, professional, and friendly Customer Service Advisor required to join a well-established company based in Bournemouth. Working for an award-winning company, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting each customer who calls in whilst going through a challenging time, advising on the medical insurance and helping them through the process.
- Answering telephone queries from our diverse and growing customers.
- Dealing with a wide range of complexities, including supporting customers through their sometimes life-changing and emotive treatment journey
- You will be taking ownership in resolving complaints finding the best solution for our customers and the team
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a fantastic team of fun, energetic and passionate people who embrace diversity and inclusion
- You will receive comprehensive training to prepare you for the role
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Previous customer service experience desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment.
- IT literate.
Hours and Benefits:
- 20- 40 hours per week Monday – Friday, 8am – 7pm, rotational shifts, 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am – 1pm
- Monthly bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension plan, PMI including access to partners and rewards.
- Great onsite facilities and great staff incentives.
- Health and wellbeing incentives
- Training and Development opportunities
There is an option for this role to be part time, but training will be full time hours.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency