Customer Service Advisor – £20,000 – £23,000 – Blandford Forum
Customer Service Advisor – Blandford Forum – £20,000 – £23,000
Our client are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor, to join their growing team. Working as part of the Customer Service Team, you will provide a high level of Customer Service, processing orders accurately and other customer support related duties.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an innovative company set in rural Dorset.
This well-established organisation has grown year on year and pride themselves on offering a high quality service.
Your duties will include:
- Process orders received via telephone, web lead or email, accurately and within specified timelines
- Dealing with customers enquiries by phone or email in a polite manner ensuring full accuracy and attention to detail
- Have efficient and effective communications with customers, line managers and other departments
- Ensure that customer commitments and expectations are met, and customers are kept fully informed
- Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the products and services, including the terms and conditions. The company will provide all necessary training in these areas
- Adhere to company standards & policies and ICO & Ofcom regulations
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of experience within a Customer Service environment
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Proven customer service skills
- Be capable of learning new skills/technical environments
For more information please contact Hannah Hashtroudi on the Office and Commercial team Bond Williams Professional Recruitment.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency