Customer Service Administrator – Blandford – up to £22,000
Customer Service Administrator – Blandford – Salary up to £22,000
Customer Service Administrator required to join our client; a well-established company based in Blandford. The main aspect of the role is to provide first class customer service to a range of customers ensuring consistently high standards are met, along with administrative support for the team.
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm – 40 hours per week.
- Handling incoming calls with a professional manner, answering enquiries / queries about account, order status, products, services and confirming customer needs.
- Contact Customers to resolve order queries
- Manage and coordinate incoming sales emails, responses from quotes and customer contact requests
- Processing customers’ orders
- Produce customer quotations using the CRM system in a timely and accurate manner
- Professionally handle and process customer complaints in line with the company’s procedures.
- Always identify and generate new customer opportunities by promoting the product and services.
- Conduct and assist with general administration duties and tasks when required.
- Generate all sales quotations using the CRM system
- Process all sales engineers case entries
- Liaise with sales support to book repair and installation jobs.
- Attend training course when requested
- GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience and administration is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel
- Previous sales experience within healthcare would be advantageous
- Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5pm
- 25 days holiday plus the Bank Holidays.
- Free Parking
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively, you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency