CTIO Executive Associate – Dorset – Competitive Salary
A skilled IT professional is required to support the CTO and CIO of a leading organisation. This position would be ideal for someone that has a strong understanding of an IT leadership team, is keen to take a step into management, and will enjoy acting as a technical representative to Executive/Board Level individuals.
This role will suit someone with an IT related degree such as Computer Science and who has a very strong understanding of infrastructure by working as an IT Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd Line Support (or similar capacity.) The successful candidate would need to be able to demonstrate that they are capable of supporting the leadership team with prioritising infrastructure projects, and would be competent in assisting the CTIO in managing the company’s overall IT roadmap and its performance.
(This role is named Executive Associate – Office of the CTIO, however please note that this position is not a PA role. The position requires a technical individual at a senior infrastructure level who will report into the CIO and CTO.)
- Lead strategic technical initiatives and projects, consolidate information and performance, and prepare reports and dashboards
- Facilitate IT leadership meetings, summarise priorities, and ensure agreed actions and projects are initiated and completed within deadlines
- Produce high quality technical papers, documents and presentations for technical roadshows and meetings, which will include extensive research and data gathering
- Resolve any incoming business issues within the remit of the CTO and CIO to maximise effective use of time
- Build and maintain strong and effective internal and external working relationships
- Extensive IT/technical experience (approx. 7 years), competent in supporting an IT board-level leadership team (such as CTIO, CTO, CIO, Head of IT, IT Director, etc.)
- Must have a strong academic background/degree in Computer Science or a related IT subject
- Competent in delivering IT strategies within dedicated deadlines
- Competent in working across many levels, from operational and development topics to detailed analysis and an understanding of complex IT/technology
- Capable of working in an Agile environment, dealing with ambiguity, and continuous change
- Sophisticated communication skills at Executive/Board level
- Exceptional analytical, research, and problem-solving skills, capable of prioritising work and balancing delivery of tasks accordingly
- Capable of working under pressure with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail, reliable, and a strong personal commitment to work
- An programming skills would be advantageous
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is highly competitive and negotiable depending on experience, plus an exceptional company bonus that will increase your salary substantially. The benefits package is proudly one of the best available in the area! This includes up to 30 days holiday plus all bank holidays, competitive pension scheme, life insurance, private medical insurance, free gym membership, discounted parking, and much more.
This position is available with a successful organisation that offers exceptional career development opportunities, a strong package, a fantastic working environment, and the flexibility for remote working.
Covid-19 & Remote Working
The company is currently operating a fully remote working policy during the pandemic. There may be flexibility to continue working remotely after Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, which can be discussed in more detail.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Executive Associate – Office of the CTIO vacancy. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Executive Associate, Office of the CTIO, Office of the CIO, Office of the CTO, Technical Manager, IT Manager, Computer Science Degree, Infrastructure Engineer, 3rd Line Support Engineer, Senior Engineer
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency