Credit Controller – Blandford – up to £24K
Bond Williams Accounting and Finance are recruiting an experienced Credit Controller for our client based in Blandford.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will have responsibility for:
* Chasing outstanding monies via phone and email to ensure payments are made on a timely basis
* Opening new accounts, processing credit checks and setting credit limits
* Processing sales invoices and credit notes and ensuring monthly statements are distributed
* Raising purchase orders
* Allocating incoming monies to the correct account
* Production and analysis of weekly debtors report for review by the Finance Director
* Other ad hoc general office duties
You will need to have good credit control/sales ledger experience and have a confident phone manner. Computerised accounts experience including knowledge of Excel is essential. On site parking is offered and flexibility on how the hours are worked.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency