Credit Control Assistant – Poole – £23-26K + Benefits
We are recruiting a Credit Controller for an established business in Poole which is experiencing exceptional growth across the UK. You will provide valuable support within the Credit Control function and wider finance department.
This is a fully working from office role with no home working.
- Setting up and maintaining customer accounts
- Monitoring customer credit limits
- Posting and allocating customer payments
- Reconciling banks daily
- Dealing with customer queries – issuing credits, price queries, copy invoices and other ad hoc queries
- Assisting with annual and quarterly audits
- Liaising and building relationship with the sales team
- Essential GCSE’s (Grade A-C) or equivalent including English and Mathematics
- Demonstrate experience in a Finance office environment
- Previous experience of credit control preferable
- Excellent data entry skills
- Experience of working in accounts systems, preferably Sage
- Experience using Excel
- Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail
- A flexible team player with the ability to work proactively
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A self-starter with a positive, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and a down to earth approachable manner
- A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative
- Customer focused.
The company promotes a friendly and happy work environment with a great range of benefits. including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, 36.5 hours, early finish Friday, Paid parking, Sick pay, Perkbox, 5% Pension and Casual dress code.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency