Controls & Electrical Design Engineer – Up to 45k – Oxfordshire
A Controls & Electrical Design Engineer is required by a manufacturer of machine vision systems in South Oxfordshire to work with the engineering team on automated machinery.
As a Controls & Electrical Design Engineer, you will:
- Design and specify control systems and electrical components for industrial automation systems
- Work with design and applications engineering teams to deliver projects on time
- Create electrical designs with AutoCAD including layout diagrams, terminal and wiring plans
- Carry out electrical testing procedures on new machine builds
Experience required for a Controls & Electrical Design Engineer includes:
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in electrical design and PLC programming
- A degree in an engineering discipline or relevant industry experience
- Developing, programming and testing control systems with PLC automation
- Experience using Siemens or Allen Bradley HMI’s and control gear
The ideal candidate will have experience working on industrial machinery and enjoy working with teams on developing new systems and machinery.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: Manufacturing| Machinery| Automation| Machine Vision| PLC| Electrical Design| AutoCAD| Industrial
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency