Continuous Integration Software Engineer – Up to 50k – Oxford
We are recruiting for a Continuous Integration Software Engineer to join a business spun out from the University of Oxford. As a Continuous Integration Software Engineer based in Oxfordshire, you will work with a growing software team on a high-speed physics simulator on the continuous integration and regression testing.
As a Continuous Integration Software Engineer your responsibilities include:
- Operating, maintaining and extending the continuous integration system
- Providing troubleshooting support
- Debugging failing automated test and provide solutions
Software requirements include:
- Strong Python knowledge
- C++ experience
- Fortan knowledge
- Familiar with Linux
Experience required for a Continuous Integration Software Engineer includes:
- A Degree in physics, maths, software engineering or computer science
- Programming experience in industry focussed on Python
- Knowledge and familiarity with shell scripting, C++ and Linux
- Fast, methodical problem solving skills and the ability to work well with a team
In return you will receive excellent company benefits and to work within a business supporting sustainable energy throughout the World.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency